Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Where Has The Time Gone

Well it's been so long since I have posted anything on here.
I haven't scrapped for months and have been so caught up I haven't even posted a note.
I packed up my scrap room at the end of August to paint it out, as Geoff, Georgi and Charlie have come to live. So David and I now reside in the Bungalow.
It is small but we are so at home there. So far so good.
This is a layout I did the last time I blogged but hadn't uploaded it.
I love this photo.
It's of Greg & Meggie at Geoff & Georgi's wedding.
So that was months ago and this week I went to visit my friend Al and we scrapped.
The first one is a photo I took while in India. It was when Megan & I went to Fisherman's Cove Resort for a quick but wonderful break.
I took many photo's of this beautiful little girl by the pool. hanks to the zoom lens no one was the wiser.
Bit crooked the uploaded but I'm okay with that. Hope you are too?
Then this is a layout of Poppy (David) with Charlie on the motor bike. 
So if you had have asked me half way through the year I would have said I'd get 60 to 70 layouts done this year. Now I am hoping to get 52 done. Next year I'll do better. It's not 52 layouts for the year for me, it's at least one per week. I missed many weeks and my goodness I have not been the same without it. 
Scrapping is therapy. I hope to post again next week. 

Oh, by the way I have been making my wheat bags through out the year and at time for days on end. It sounds like an excuse, it's not. Just letting everyone know I have wheat bags if anyone wants them for Christmas presents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment