Monday, January 16, 2012

Geoff & Georgi Layout

This is layout No. 2 for my challenge. I chose these photo's from Geoff & Georgi's engagement. I love the photo of them cutting the cake. I was struggling to get my mojo happening and my dear friend Al Hannah popped out for a visit this morning and helped me with my paper selection and it just worked from there.
 I still love my pewter pieces that I purchased a million years ago. (No, I'm not exaggerating.)


I had to add this photo that I took of the layout below. Just as I was about to take it, Hunter decided that he wanted to see what an amazing job I had done.




1 comment:

  1. That's really pretty Chez ... the colours set off the photos perfectly! Really love the silver organza across the top too!
    I see it is Hunter's "paw" of approval LOL!

    ReplyDelete