Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cold Spring Day

Well today, being Thursday is my day off and I got David to take my car to work to hopefully fix the wheel bearing or whatever it might need. 
We are having some friends come for dinner so it was my intention to not go far and have a nice home day.
Well, it's so cold. Who would want to go out, especially after some of the lovely days we've had.
I had to quickly pop into Bannockburn for a few things and everyone was commenting on the weather. And as I got home across the road to my delight was a family of ducks, enjoying the ran.
So when I ask myself, "who would be happy in this weather", I say the old saying 
"Great weather for Ducks"
And I'm sure they agree.

1 comment:

  1. That's really cute Chez ... what a lovely little sight to see in a gloomy day!
    Hey, I'm familiar with that wheel bearing problem on a car - a friend of mine pointed that out to me once :) x

    ReplyDelete